A number of projects are either underway or under review that will bring new businesses to Yuba County.
– 7-Eleven and gas station (501 Fifth St.): Construction of the new structure is underway and will take six to nine months to complete.
The Marysville Planning Commission approved a new Dutch Bros. Coffee Drive-thru located at 1021 B Street. Construction is anticipated to begin in August 2022.
- 50,000 Square Foot Parcel located on N. Beale Road currently available. Owner is looking to develop 2 shell buildings, totaling 20,000 square feet of leasable space. Find more information HERE
Recent Projects and Developments
- Clover Café 13623 Rices Crossing Road
- Dollar General 8750 Hammonton Smartsville Road
- Habit Burger 723 E Street
– Starbucks Drive-Thru 619 10th Street
- USRW Certified Urban Wood Store 1334 Melody Road
Updated May 2022