A number of projects are either underway or under review that will bring new businesses to Yuba County.
– Starbucks Drive-Thru (619 10th St.): Once approved, the construction will take four to six months to be completed.
– 7-Eleven and gas station (501 Fifth St.): The Marysville Planning Commission recently approved the project. Palazzo said construction will take six to nine months.
– Habit Burger (723 E St.): The business will go into an existing building. The permit is for a remodel of the location that was previously home to Burger King. It will take three to five months to complete the remodel.
The following businesses have applied for business licenses in the last three months:
– Bubble Up Grooming (412 D St.).
– Healing Massage and Spa (406 E St.).
– Key Credit Solutions, LLC (922 G St.).
– Tatla Buy and Sell (201 D St., Suite Y).
Updated June 2021
– The Silver Peacock, which will be an art gallery (411 D St.).